The following items should be noted when operating a co […]
The following items should be noted when operating a computer embroidery machine:
1. When all the pins are in the high position, the dial cannot be turned by hand.
2. The pin can not be jogged when it is high, otherwise it will be easy to get stuck.
3. Do the preparation work before the trolley is driven, wear the bottom line, select the pattern to be embroidered, and choose the working method that matches the pattern (such as tape, serration, winding, flat embroidery) and appropriate embroidery parameters.
4. Before driving the trolley, check that all the pins are all lowered (check if the robot is in the working position when embroidering the jagged embroidery). If not, first manually put all the pins down (install the robot to the working position), then pull the lever to drive, otherwise it will cause damage to the machine or leakage.
5. When embroidering gold pieces, the switch of the gold piece device should be placed in the upper position, otherwise the gold piece device will not automatically move up and down.
6. The pressure of the gold piece device should be appropriate. If it is too small, it cannot be lifted automatically. It is too big to break the gold piece device. Do not arbitrarily move after the air pressure is adjusted.
7. When making a three-in-one pattern, the gold piece device should be at least 7mm away from the embroidery frame to avoid damaging the gold piece frame.
8. Do not move the frame at high speed during the embroidering to avoid damaging the fabric.
9. When making a new three-in-one combination pattern, after setting the embroidery point, you should first check the frame to avoid the frame being knocked when the left and right heads are switched, and the gold piece device or the machine head is damaged.
10. When the three-in-one machine is used to make a frame change, it is best to fix the needle on the special head.
11. When embroidering and embroidering, press the embroidered function key, then all the cloth clips should be loosened before moving the embroidered frame, otherwise the fabric will be easily torn. When changing the frame, first clip the front fabric, press the jog key to let the needle and pin leave the fabric, then clip the cloth clip behind, so that the cloth is flat.